Sign in to follow this  
AZRDHD

changing user name

You only have eleven post, why don't you ask to have your account deleted, and just start a new profile? Just a thought.....

Alright Amanda I am thinking about changing my name since I am not so young anymore. Would I have to delete my profile or can I change mine?

Good news! I just found out that as administrator of the forum I can edit user names without you having to change accounts. So if you have a name you want changed, let me know. This way you can keep your posting stats rather than losing them.

The other option is to keep your user name (the one you log in with) and change the display name. With the latest upgrades of the software they have two different types of names, a user name and display name. The display name is the one the public sees, the user name is the one that you log in with.

Amanda

One last question.

Where do I go to change my display name?

Younghunter, even though you mite not be all that young anymore your kinda still younghunter to us....or cdude would work ;)

I was gonna do a poll to see what everybody thought would be the best name for the one that will formely be known as younghunter :D