Sign in to follow this  
bojangles

dewalt slider chopsaw and echo chainsaw

i have a dewalt 12 inch slider compound miter saw and an echo 370 chainsaw for sale. I'd like 300 for the chopsaw and 125 for the chainsaw. obo.

please text or call 928-978-1531

brian

post-4066-0-29733700-1374713605_thumb.jpg

post-4066-0-54575100-1374713629_thumb.jpg

saturday morning bump. somebody make me a solid offer on that chopsaw. i bought a stihl chainsaw, and that came with the package, but i already have one and i don't need 2 of those things clogging up my garage.

tucson

to bad you're in tuscon. lol. that'd be a long drive for either one of us.

model # and age?

not sure really. i got it in a trade. it's definitely been used, but works good and seems to be in good shape. it looks a little beefier than the one at home depot right now, so i'm sure it's an older model. it has a newer looking blade on it, it's a 12 inch.

I think everybody on here uses sawzall for everything i tried to sell a chop saw on here for a year. : - )

Bump

• Like 1

I think everybody on here uses sawzall for everything i tried to sell a chop saw on here for a year. : - )

Bump

i'm thinkin' you're right. i sold the chainsaw in a couple of hours. finer cuts may be for city people only. i wonder where the vegan forums are? lol...

:) no vegans wouldn't wanna hurt the wood! craigs list.... guy in Michigan wanted to buy mine. L.O.L.

Thanks Bojangles for sending your wife down with the kiddos to meet at Jakes. Me and the boys we laughing as we were doing some kitchen remodeling on Saturday using the chainsaw to make some "precise" cuts with the chainsaw thinking I should have just bought both the saws. Chainsaw worked flawlessly. Thanks again.

• Like 2