Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Draw Results?

........And did you know they took the word "Gullible" out of the dictionary!

Now I thought for sure, TAM, you were mistaken about gullible not being in the dictionary, so I looked and IT'S NOT THERE!

Mike

It looks like i drew a Elk tag but no deer, sheep, or antelope. Now if NM could just post the results i would know which unit, 15 or 23.

According to the Albuquerque Journal, results will be posted tomorrow. Not suprisingly, there were a record number(over 106,000) applications this year.

Good luck to everyone!

Kevin

There available online now

I just found out I was unsucessful for deer. <_< I hope someone else from our site gets a tag. I will probably try to go on an over the counter tag. :D Good luck CWT members. coues addict

My draw results for antelope were unsuccesssful <_< . I did not put in for deer in NM. could there be an OTC deer tag in my future if AZ is stingy?

Yep, my son drew the youth burro mtn. hunt, my wife drew an antelope tag, and i drew a 16a rifle elk tag for the first hunt, be interested in info. on any good guides, for the elk hunt. All non res. unguided applications...pure luck,first time we have been drawn for anything in new mex. in 10 years..when it rains it pours..BH..

I snagged a smoke pole carp tag for unit 2. Got a buddy that is a ton of fun to hunt with, but he's a carp man (I try not to hold that against him).

Now I gotta suck it up and see what kind of dynamic Arizona whitetail tag I might draw!

Mike

Hi,I found a unit 2 (all) landowner tag for 1100. it,s for rifle or muzz (bull) does anyone know much about the area?would it be worth the money i,m looking for a 300 class bull ?I have helped others and found some big bulls but, i cann,t draw one for myself so, need help.Any info would help.Danny