Sign in to follow this  
bucknwy

help

I am sure this has been asked a bunch of times but I will post any how. I am looking to take a once in a lifetime trip with my father. His dream has always been to hunt coues deer. We have hunted our whole lives up here in Wyoming but want to take a awesome trip to hunt for this grey ghost. I have been trying to filter through outfitter websites to find the perfect trip when I came across this website. My hope is that someone can lead me in the right direction. We are experienced hunters that are in good shape and very easy to get along with. Like I said we have hunted our whole lives but this will be out first paid hunting trip. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Love the website!

get with the arizona ground pounders thyll hook it up. by the way do you know how long it takes to get from laramie to fedona my sons at wyotech and has a hunt in kiabab. thanks

You certainly came to the right spot. There are a lot of excellent coues hunters and outfitters on this web site that will fit your needs. This site has the best of the best. Oh yea, WELCOME to the site. :)

TJ

• Like 1

Yep, this is one of the best sites overall no just for Coues. A lot of helpful hunters willing to exchange info and give advice.

Send a PM to "Ernesto C" as well he sets up a lot of hunts in Mexico for a lot of people and will answer any questions you have and help with anything you need.

• Like 1

get with the arizona ground pounders thyll hook it up. by the way do you know how long it takes to get from laramie to fedona my sons at wyotech and has a hunt in kiabab. thanks

Probably around 12 hrs. Laramie a great place. Awesome scenery.