Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

Surgery at the VA today keep me in prayer...

Yes just cant pronounce it.. oe type left handed

AS/DCE/SADsubscapularis rct repair and laberal debridment

Subscualris tear, supraspinatus fraying, type 1 slap tear

Whatever that means

Glad to hear your doing well. Im 18 weeks post anterior labral repair and debridement. That first night is a doozie after the drugs wear off. It only gets better from here on out. Well wishes in your recovery.

/>Ok head of AZ Cardinals orthopedics team doing the work so confidence level is up on doc's competence but still another surgery and at VA. :( today the doc will decide if my shoulder is somewhat fixable or if replacement is needed. Sure am glad i will be getting that new body some day! God is good! thx and God Bless, Mike

Got good news today! doc said he was able to reatatch rotator muscle to bone with anchors and clean the rest.. repaired and clean labrum and remove the darn collar bone that had grown back and relieve inpingement. :) i was told by another doc it was lost cause.. thank you Lord for the wisdom to seek other opinions.. i have a bit longer recovery but should be able to get left shoulder done in 3 months or so. Praise God for good docs!

VETERANS STAY AWAY FROM DOCTOR ORBON AT PHX VA!!! Not sure why they keep him there but he keeps telling vets there is nothing he can do for them.. dont allow him to determine your future ask to see Dersam or Cranford both are from outside clinics. iwill fight my fight but you must protect you. i write this do to the amount of vets that have contacted me about this. God Bless! MIke

first visit to VA - had to check for hernia - of coure since I had not been processed to have a regular doctor - had to wait for one available - I get a lady - so much fun to find out no hernia - which I knew but needed doctors ok to work.

Looks like VA back at the top of my list as no other options for me. fer joy!

I'm setting an appointment for another evaluation. Cant wait to hear what they say this time.