Sign in to follow this  
muledeerarea33?

Curious, how you do it?

Hunting is my passion. I am married and have 3 kids. Do not have a house payment do not have car payments. Just groceries and small bills. My wife and I get paid every 2 weeks one week she gets hers and the next I get mine. We allow ourselves 250.00 out of every pay check for each of us. Thats 500.00 total every week in one month I have 1000.00. Now what I do with my money is up to me I can save it or go spend it. I started out saving and after I had 2000.00 then I started spending keeping that 2000.00 for EMERGENCIES. No credit cards I do not believe in them. If I can not pay for something in cash I do not buy it. Now when I buy something I am only wanting to purchase it one time in my lifetime. Like Swaros, Scopes, some guns, ect. I do spend more than I should on some stuff but I know in the long run it will save me money. My wife allows me to be out anytime I like and me to her. I never question if she wants to head to the valley and take the kids to the movie I sometimes go but most times am out in the hills. Every weekend I am out Except for the summer the summer every weekend I am spending family time with them. I guess it all has to depend on how the wife sees it. That's why I married my wife is because I knew she did not mind if I wanted to be out every weekend. She does get mad every 7th or 8th weekend in a row.

I just let my friends pay for the trip...Thats what works for me. ;)

When I'm not doing differential equations or learning about down hole production of oil and gas wells, I'm in a van down by the river selling stuff for my hunting addictions.

/>

what friends?? Haha. Every trip your invited on you turn down the offer. Get away from the wife every once in awhile. It's better than therapy!!

/>

what friends?? Haha. Every trip your invited on you turn down the offer. Get away from the wife every once in awhile. It's better than therapy!!

As long as I'am gettin away from the wife she mite not need therapy? Dont think so...She will still need it.