Sign in to follow this  
AZHUNTER05

bears?

My buddy was up in 24 and didn't see much. Saw something that looked like a bear, but wasn't 100%, and saw a small bear. Saw more hunters then bear. :-)

Was in 24A since Thursday not one bear. Put a lot of hours behind the glasses from timber camp to haystack. Saw a ton of rattle snakes. Were you in the 5th wheel up by Hay stack if so we met Thursday night. I was the guy with the Queensland Healer camped in the 5th wheel past Griffin ranch.

• Like 1

Was in 24A since Thursday not one bear. Put a lot of hours behind the glasses from timber camp to haystack. Saw a ton of rattle snakes. Were you in the 5th wheel up by Hay stack if so we met Thursday night. I was the guy with the Queensland Healer camped in the 5th wheel past Griffin ranch.

Ya, that was me. It was nice to meet you and your wife, we ended up running into your son near the haystack ranch. We glassed and called hard for 5 days and never saw a bear! Oh well there is always next year.

• Like 1

Ya, that was me. It was nice to meet you and your wife, we ended up running into your son near the haystack ranch. We glassed and called hard for 5 days and never saw a bear! Oh well there is always next year.

Yes it was nice meeting you as well! We will be back at it this weekend.

I saw 2 bears in 24 a saturday and watched them for 3 hours! Of course didnt have a rifle or a tag!

Chad once again thanks for the call. Wish I had checked my phone sooner.

/>I saw 2 bears in 24 a saturday and watched them for 3 hours! Of course didnt have a rifle or a tag!
Ain't that always the way of it???

We were up there for a while today. Didn't see a thing.

We saw two bears today in 22S...unfortunately, 22S has met its annual quota and will not open until 2014.

Saw one great bear Sunday morning and by the time i got into range (700 yards) I was able to get my scope up and see him top over the hill. I still needed to dial in the scope but man it was a close one another minute and I would have had a shot. Have only heard of 1 bear taken in 24a and I believe it was a boar.