Sign in to follow this  
Freakycamo

13A Strip DIY

Nope. I've never hunted those units, but have helped on a couple hunts in each of the above mentioned units and there are nice deer in each. I wasn't trying to be a smart @ss, I was just curious what you were thinking since you threw it out there and didn't say which ones.

I understand It's all simply a matter of opinion, and that will vary from person to person. I was just curious what exactly your opinion of the best 2 or 3 were since you said it. That's all. I didn't realize you'd get so upset about such a simple comment, lesson learned.

Never mind. Sorry to question your mule deer experience. I see in 2010 you killed a "small forky". Lol.

Yep, and darn proud of it.

• Like 1

Sorry if I took your post the wrong way. Seems these sites are always full of Internet experts. Anyway. Those are just my opinions. Some may like 13a more than 12aw. Thought I saw you had a unit 7 tag this year? If so I can pm you some spots we have seen some studs in this year. Real good year in 7 this year.

No worries. I totally understand where you're coming from. To be honest, I don't know much about those units, but I was genuinely curious which units you thought were better.

Yes, I have a unit 7 tag. I'm hoping for the best. I'm always open to and thankful for pointers. That would be great!