azhuntnut

Win a free Rifle Railz / LOC JAW combo

I spoke with Amanda the other day and we came up with an idea to give away one of our Rifle Railz/LOC JAW tripod attachment. The rules are pretty simple. Just take a moment to check out our new website. While you are there, click on our Facebook symbol. "Like" us, and in the comment section put coueswhitetail.com and your forum screen name that you use on the CWT site. We just recently started a Facebook page, so we are trying to get plenty of "likes". We will run the giveaway until the end of the month of September. If you aren't signed up for Facebook yet, it only takes a couple minutes to get started.

http://aristotleeng.com/

If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email.

For those of you who are already using our products, please send us any pictures or video you have from your successful hunts. We want to add them to our website and keep our Facebook page updated. Good luck to everybody. David

post-561-0-00646300-1379197611_thumb.jpg

Not sure where to comment, so I wrote a post :)

Brian, You did it properly. Thank you. I have never posted on Facebook before, but I am sure somebody on this site can give an idea on how to do it. Thanks, David

Thanks everybody for joining in on the contest. There is still planting of time left to join in. Make sure you tell your friends. David

This is a javelina my son shot this last fall using the Rifle Railz/LOC JAW combo. It was facing us when he shot it, so he aimed at the eye.

post-561-0-52709000-1379780489_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

We have a winner. Bowhunter247 is the new owner a Rifle Railz/LOC JAW combo. Thank you to everyone who joined in on the giveaway. We appreciate all the likes. For the lucky winner, get a hold of me and I will get the attachments out to you. David

• Like 1

Nice!!!! I will send a PM now!!

I am excited to try this out, I have heard nothing but great things about it. Thanks Grand Canyon State Outfitters!!

Just to make a quick clarification, I am co-owner of Grand Canyon State Outfiters, and the owner of Aristotle Engineering. Aristotle Engineering is the company that gave away the combo. sorry for the confusion. David

Aristotle Engineering is the Best!!! LOL

I tried to PM you but it won't go though.. Can you PM me an email address so I can send you my info?? THANKS AGAIN!!!!