Sign in to follow this  
HUNTnTAT2

8 muley rifle hunt

I have the mulie hunt in 8 this year. My first mulie tag since the 90's. I have no clue how to hunt these elusive creatures, but I'll give it a try.

I don't apply for that hunt since I hunt for coues now mainly. Only other hunt I apply for now is the December desert muzzy hunt. I can remember when that hunt had 1500 tags!

• Like 1

There are some giant bucks in 8! I was very surprised at the muleys I saw in there last year on my couse hunt. Got me thinking about applying, but didn't. Good luck to the hunters in there this year!

Right on. Yea their are some giants up there. Both coues and mule. Yea man I'd be happy to have some more info. My brother in laws put in with me. Its their first hunt! I have a TOAD I chased in august. But some other options would be greatly appreciated. Shoot me a PM.

Hornhunter- any success on ur coues hunt last year? Pull a tag up there this year? Would be happy to swap some intel

I will be on the same hunt!! I hope to put my good friend on a toad! I haven't been able to get with him on any of his scouting trips but he says he's been on a couple of "healthy horns" the last few times he went! Good luck huntntat2