Sign in to follow this  
nlacost

Bad Day of Calling..only 1

Trophy you should start your own comedy club,thats funny right there... :D

Trophy you should start your own comedy club,thats funny right there... :D

be funnier if i didnt have these crabs to prove it. anyways, if i go out sunday and just call 3, not even shoot them it would be a good day.

• Like 1

That's impressive numbers you put up every trip. I know guys that do it for a living and don't average near those numbers. You should start filming your hunts and sell a video or teach classes.

• Like 2

Like I said,there are guys out there and on the forum that are better on the numbers than me....if you guys scroll back through the pages,you will see I don't lie..the advice I post up works...I try to help out..BUT,I wont give up every trick in my book...haha.....I will be out more and hopefully post up some more pics...as far as the classes and videos,I will be making some videos I think in the near future..see you guys out there maybe tomorrow....Good Luck to everyone!!

Doing better than I do- I call something in on 1 out of every 7 sets pretty much.

Bad day of calling...I must be losing my touch...I think I will sell off my predator hunting stuff............

Most of the time I get 2-6 a day when I am average...when I am on fire 6-10...By the way I may be selling my Rock River LAR-8 Elite Operator .308 without scope for 1500...not sure...the Core-15 in the pic is an awesome coyote gun but wont sell it...Bonecollector that price will include the predator pod...haha....By the way I was also in an area that gets hit pretty hard with hunter so I guess its just great to be out anyway!!

6-10?

Trophyhunter- if you hunted the reservations its not uncommon to see/opportunity at 20-25 yotes and fox,bobcats...more critters=more bagged...at least back in the days when I first moved here in 2004....I just have a hard time seeing/calling that many..

I have no problem calling in several coyotes in a days time. I just can't get a good enough shot to kill many. Give me foxes and bobcats any day. Same predator minus about 50% of the brains. No bobcat is going to stay 200 yards out in the brush and swing downwind of the caller and me. Foxes? Stupider than a bag of rocks.

lol! This site provides a nice reprieve from the grammer nazi's I deal with at GCU. Stupider...........Love it.

Ya got me. What's funny is I'm a math teacher! Linear equations, sin and cosine graphs, theorems, and postulates I am versed in, grammar not so much.