delgadoh

Unit 32 Jackson's Cabin Scouting

I broke my foot a few years ago on top of the mountain behind the out house for the cabin :P it was snowing like crazy for two days!! very rough country but the deer are there if you want to walk it. Oh, by the way, If you see a fairly new cot in the cabin, I wouldn't use it, a year or two ago when we were in there a guy camping at the cabin commitited suicide. (not on the cot) but it was his cot that they left up there. kinda creepy.

@ Stomp 442 yes I did see 4 bucks but you really got to hike to get to them they are really pressure.

@ muledeerarea333 I have to admit I was kinda scared scouting by myself my scouting partner party all night and never woke up. I am planning a to spend the night at the cabin just for fun ill let you know what happens. My hunt is Nov-29 Dec-8

Love that area, beutiful country. a lot of people hammered the area this year so I found a new spot, but have seen some nice deer come out of there.

that picture brings back old memories, me and a friend rode our mules to that cabin,i can't remember where we left the truck from but it was a long ride. we spent the night in the cabin and i remember waking up to a mouse or rat or something walking around on my sleeping bag.this was about 15 years ago, man time flies!

/>

that picture brings back old memories, me and a friend rode our mules to that cabin,i can't remember where we left the truck from but it was a long ride. we spent the night in the cabin and i remember waking up to a mouse or rat or something walking around on my sleeping bag.this was about 15 years ago, man time flies!

every time I've been there I've woken to a house critter, making noise or crawling on my bed! It comes with the territory I guess. Powers garden is a good hike away but man it's a nice hike!! Plan on eatin some if your meat if you kill!!!

/>@ Stomp 442 yes I did see 4 bucks but you really got to hike to get to them they are really pressure.

@ muledeerarea333 I have to admit I was kinda scared scouting by myself my scouting partner party all night and never woke up. I am planning a to spend the night at the cabin just for fun ill let you know what happens. My hunt is Nov-29 Dec-8

if you planning on staying there try and get in there a day or two early as its a popular place.