Ya I know its a good set up but I think I will stop at Ross today and see what they have in the next step down in grns per inch for arrows, hoping to flatten out my arch some. Maybe get to like 400 total or a little more. I am at 30 in draw and 72 lbs so speed will be good but shooting A SINGLE pin I want to shoot flatter so I have less error possibility. We will see, maybe just a confidence booster as well since this was my first bow set up.

So I went with gold tip 340 at 8.9 Grns per inch and 410 total weight. 30 In draw hoyt rampage at 74 lbs

will crony tomorrow, decided to use these for deer javi and use my 473 grn,fmj,to,hunt,elk

Thats a pretty good combination for deer and pigs. How will you set your single pin sight up? Meaning will you have 2 tapes, one for your heavier arrow and one for the lighter, or will you just have two marks on each yardage?

I shot a slider on my old bow and have to admit I like only having one pin. I even killed a good bull using it but when it came down to crunch time I almost messed up. I had a bull come in and i set my pin at 30 yards. I passed on that bull and headed for the next one closet coming into me. He came in to me at 15 yards strait down a steep hill. I had plenty of time to draw, turns out it was a good thing i did. At full draw in the heat of the moment I just happen to see my pin was still set at 30 yards. When the bull came around a tree giving me a shot at his vitals i had to set the pin about an inch below his chest. Drilled him dead center and was so relieved! I went back to multiple pins after that.

GBA

I will have two tapes set for the different weight arrows and I will just remove it and place the new one depending on the season, my elk opportunities are so far between I wont be switching much. What I do is like what Cam hanes has I put a white dot on my pin below the optic and then set my slide at 20 yrds, then I can shoot pretty easy out to 40 without moving my slider. Takes some practice but no different than holding off for rifle shots,

Do a search on trick pin system, I watched a video on this and its good info