Sign in to follow this  
j-rod

Busy 3 Weeks...

Just thought I'd share some of my pictures from the last 3 weeks with all of you as I enjoy seeing all of yours. It stated out in Montana for some Muley bucks and Antelope and then off to 36C for some Coues only to end in New Mexico unit 24 with some of the best hunting buddies a guy could have! Most are not coues but I thought you'd like them anyway. And yes....hunter orange was worn in Montana, I just prefer NOT to wear it in pictures :-)

not the big one, but a good last hour buck!

post-226-1162997725_thumb.jpganother

another

another

another

another

post-226-1162997441_thumb.jpg

post-226-1162997539_thumb.jpg

post-226-1162997931_thumb.jpg

post-226-1162998110_thumb.jpg

post-226-1162998277_thumb.jpg

Great job.........great looking bucks, looks like the hunt was a total success..........where is the old man in the pictures? I didnt know you guys were back yet..................congratulations..............Allen.......

Very well done. It looks like you had a very busy three weeks. Way to go.

Congrats and thanks for sharing your pictures with us. Looks like the freezer is full.

Here you go Allen, it was some rough country to say the least. I'll let the old man tell you about the trip! Thanks for the compliments....it was a great year to say the least!

post-226-1163019617_thumb.jpg

All of the bucks look fantastic, even the one that looks like it died right by the fence that the old man put his tag on. One thing I wonder about is did you guys bring toilet paper or did Jeff use his sleeves?.........LOL............great job.........Allen..........

I had a pocket full until jrod used "some". After quite a few Coors Lights the night before, a couple of Cliff bars early in the morning, and a three hour stalk .................... shall we just say that "things" were moving right along. :o I had to improvise.

That deer was definitely worth the shirt.

Jeff

Great pictures and great bucks