Sign in to follow this  
Coues assassin

WTB foxpro

I have the Krakatoa and man they just came out with the Krakatoa 2 which I believe is the same just different remote. I can KRANK mine really loud if need be or have it really toned down.

What kind you looking for

I'm pretty new to calling but I like the wildfire 2, I'm pretty open though let me know what you got and how much

I have the Krakatoa and man they just came out with the Krakatoa 2 which I believe is the same just different remote. I can KRANK mine really loud if need be or have it really toned down.

Yeah the Krakatoa looks sweet just a little more than I wanna spend

Yeah the Krakatoa looks sweet just a little more than I wanna spend

You will not be disappointed. I have set mine out to 150 yards and it still works at that distance.

So you're the guy that turns Lighting Jack on waaayyy to loud thinking a coyote from 3 miles away is going to respond which does nothing but edumicates all the coyotes out there....grin....

So you're the guy that turns Lighting Jack on waaayyy to loud thinking a coyote from 3 miles away is going to respond which does nothing but edumicates all the coyotes out there....grin....

NO I use the coyote vocals LOUD 1 time to get a response to find out where they are then move in and set the volume to 15 max and call them in. If I am calling bears I also play loud but most of the time it is only at 15. :)

I have a firestorm only a year old have over 160 diffrent calls downloaded on it has the fox jack moving decoy on it as well which can be turned on or off from the remote