8OWHUNT247

Taxidermy Nightmare!

If you guys have documented evidence this lowlife pos recieved your trophies why can't it be turned into the cops as theft. That is what it is. Someone enlighten me please. If they have enough evidence why can't they put a warrant out for him?

The new number and address for kip love is (385) 335-3077

522 commerce road Orem UT

He's employed by DAVE AT ANTLER addiction

Who says he only knows the new Dave a great hard working fella so if he stole from you like he stole from us here's the

The new number and address for kip love is (385) 335-3077

522 commerce road Orem UT

He's employed by DAVE AT ANTLER addiction

Who says he only knows the new Dave a great hard working fella so if he stole from you like he stole from us here's the number and address

Update: After six months of working with Jeff's brother to make things right, I became leary of waiting any longer and pulled out. Took physical possession of my blonde bear's hide from last year and turned it in with this year's bear to one of our CWT/s sponser taxidermists. Tom is trying to get the work done that his brother ripped everybody off on, but it is a very slow process. I decided to cut my losses at $360 and try again. If Tom has your capes or antlers he will still try to get them done, or you can pull out like I did and ask for them back. Good luck getting any refunds from his brother, though!

Good to hear that you got your hide back!!! Sucks your out the cash though. I cut my loss with my taxi for $300 on a rug mount for a bobcat. I see that Tom is still advertising heavily on FB for more work? I would think he would be busy enough but prob needs work for his over head.

• Like 1

Hey everyone! Jeff has my bear and $450. Im looking to get Jeff and Toms address please. I will need Jeffs address to file a small claims suit and Toms to pick up my bear and have a talk. Tom already told me he located my bear but is now not returning my calls. Please pm addresses to me. Im not going to get violent, just going to put this 2 year debacle over my first archery bear to an end. Gonna get my hide and sue Jeff. Tom seems to be cool but he still isnt returning my calls. If anyone else wants to go with me, the more, the merrier.

Ryan Roe
480-234-8797

• Like 1

Ok, here's an update.

Tom answered my call after about 5 calls and 2 messages. I advised I was just trying to get my bear and cut my losses so that I can still get my first bear rug completed some day. Well, he was a very nice guy and I don't blame him for what his brother has done. I do believe that blood is thicker than many things though and don't feel like he was ready to give me his brothers address or anything. I don't blame him but he is also harboring a now well known thief/con artist. In the end I gave Tom $50 for getting my bear and bringing it to me. I also informed him before hand that I was familiar with his home address. I don't know what the main motivation was for him, the money, or knowing I knew where he lived, or both. I will say that after finding his address and offering $50 dollars I had my bear back in 24 hours.

Well, I have my bear and I commended Tom for doing the right thing.

• Like 1

If you guys have documented evidence this lowlife pos recieved your trophies why can't it be turned into the cops as theft. That is what it is. Someone enlighten me please. If they have enough evidence why can't they put a warrant out for him?

Toby, I found out that Jeff has already missed a hearing about this. So I'm sure it will catch up to him. You are very correct though.

50 bucks to return the bear he had and that his brother stole from you? they must had some quality parents to have morals like that. glad you got your bear back though

• Like 1

When did you first give your bear skin to Jeff? I gave mine to him last July. Lucky that your hide was not at the tannery behind held in storage on his unpaid account. Glad you reacquired your possession!

Ok so has anyone been getting their stuff back from tom....... I know the guy that had the elk with Jeff got his mount back but all the promises and time frames of when stuff is suppose to be done is sure sounding a lot like Jeff all over??

I was supportive of being patient and waiting at first to give him a chance, but I pulled out and took a loss too. A class action law suit from sportsmen can be executed and unhappy customers could sue for 3 to 4 times the amount of their monetary losses, as he failed to contractually deliver.

We should definitely do that..... Bunch of crap to trust someone and then this...... It's funny the whole time I was at Jeff's house all he'd is was talk about other taxidermist and dog them the whole time about turn around work quality and price...... What a joke

We should definitely do that..... Bunch of crap to trust someone and then this...... It's funny the whole time I was at Jeff's house all he'd is was talk about other taxidermist and dog them the whole time about turn around work quality and price...... What a joke

• Like 1

I got my hide back. Any taxidermist want to have pitty on me and give a guy a discount?? Please PM me if you're willing to help out! I would really appreciate it. I lost $450 and don't want to have a $1500 dollar rug.....lol