Sign in to follow this  
bullelk11

22n late hunt

Just go to Plan A subsection A........The thick brushing canyon surrounding the water tank hold will hold multiple bulls! Good luck! Your biggest problem may be getting there if the roads are thick and nasty clay!

every time i get a big animal coming to a tank it rains right before the hunt.

every time.

I have the hunt that starts on the 6th of dec

That's two weeks away.............Still a chance it will dry up enough for the water to be effective! Regardless, this unit is great because you can actually glass and find elk from long distances! You should have a great hunt! Good luck!

Just spent 8 days chasing them on the archery hunt... Roads are really bad right now. Should dry up next week. Regardless of the rain- glass up high. It is a lot of miles on the boots, but it should be fairly straight forward with a rifle.

Lots of sleet and snow today up there. Once the snow stopped for a little bit glassed up twenty elk three of them were bulls

It goes until thanksgiving but I bailed out friday morning ahead of the weather... All I can say is that it should be relatively straight forward for the rifle hunters if they can shoot comfortably out to 350yds and know their way around binoculars and a spotting scope. Then... Better have a sharp machete because that's what you'll need to chop a path to the bull you dropped!