Sign in to follow this  
cramerhunts

Eberlestock X1A1

Selling a gently used Eberlestock X1A1 in max1 camo. No rips, tears, or problems. Great pack but I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it and I have other projects that could use the funds. $150

post-216-0-69091700-1387832097_thumb.jpg

post-216-0-01920200-1387832138_thumb.jpg

post-216-0-01471600-1387832168_thumb.jpg

post-216-0-37055400-1387832204_thumb.jpg

post-216-0-13493800-1387832236_thumb.jpg

/>

Do you have the scabbard? I didn't see it in the pick.

I have this same pack. On mine the scabbard is part of the pack it just tucks up into the bottom to where you can't see it. Check out the pics of mine:

post-6087-0-55869300-1388028272_thumb.jpg

It's a great pack by the way. Used it to pack out my sons coues this past October. The loops all the way around made it possible to get his deer out in one trip. Good luck on the sale no would buy it if I didn't have one already.

+1 on a good pack, I also own an X1A1 and I really like it, hope you sell. It's a good deal.

Thanks guys for helping me out. Like Jimmy said the scabbard tucks up into the bottom when not in use.

When I am not carrying a rifle I use the scabbord to store my tripod (or 2).

It is very quick to pull my tripod out set the binos on and get to glassing.

The X1A1 is a great pack

I have the same pack and the nice thing is I can pull my rifle out of the scabbard without taking the pack off. Apparently it is a popular pack with as many people that that have it.

With Cramer's permission, I am hijacking his thread.........I have a brand new X1A1 that has never been in the field that I'll let go if anybody is interested.

John

Tucson John. I had tried to buy kramerhunts but was beat to it. How much are you asking? Your inbox is full as I tried to send you a PM. I just bought an X2 online yesterday but could cancel the order easy enough if the price was right on yours.. let me know what you are thinking or send me a Pm - thx.