Sign in to follow this  
480 stu-ffer

Used Packgoat & related equipment

Have several used Packgoat saddles aluminum,wood and converted (dog packs for training youngin's) (15,$40 & $5).. also several panniers of different size's $5 to $12 .. a couple of tents --(4 person Black Diamond ,center pole with stove jack and with a brass alcohol aprox 5" stove and a 7x10x12 wood burner with chimily set ups for both the alcohol has a aluminum extendable piping ($60) also a one man Cabelas tent($10) ... a emergency tent (the expensive one & it's never been outa the bag)($5) .. a 243 Lone Eagle with Redfied 2-6 ,5 1/2lb's w scope($450) .. A Springfield M6 22hornet over 410 ,4 1/2lb's ($175) .. Delome Inreach (Android & IPhone) ($65) .. Spot Messanger ($25) and more ... most everything has been Millerized and serviceable.

I'm down to two goats but have accumulated enough for 20.

If anyone is interested in any of the above I'll try to set up a meeting place to show it all as I'm at the very end of the road and a long way from anywhere.

I'm not very adapt to finding my way around in this forum and probably let the M6 get out of hand and committed out of line. Sorry for any inconvience the Lone Eagle and the M6 are committed.

contact sat.till.2@gmail.com

post-4959-0-16982900-1388447812.jpg

I am next in line for the m6, also were do you live?

3rd for the m6 :P