Sign in to follow this  
kazpilot25

Bad experience with Outdoorsmans

/>

/> Well he called and said he was on his way so if whoever answered the phone should have said they were closing early. Pretty simple. We're talking a Mom & Pop shop so when he showed up and they said they were closed how much effort would it have been to open up for him? Shame on them. They'll never get my business.

They won't miss your business either.

how many coors lights have you had so far this evening?

I don't keep track but if I had to guess I'd say a few.

/>

/> Well he called and said he was on his way so if whoever answered the phone should have said they were closing early. Pretty simple. We're talking a Mom & Pop shop so when he showed up and they said they were closed how much effort would it have been to open up for him? Shame on them. They'll never get my business.

I'm a Bud Light kinda of guy when I have a few. I know that Outdoorsmans is probably the best place to go to look at optics. They have been around for a long time and I went there about 10 years ago when I was in the market for a pair of Swarovski's but the employees were busy chatting it up with their buddies and I couldn't get waited on so I ended up buying them at another store and off the net.

But if your shuttin down early and a customer shows up then open up and make the sale. No Brainer.

• Like 2

/>

I'm a Bud Light kinda of guy when I have a few. I know that Outdoorsmans is probably the best place to go to look at optics. They have been around for a long time and I went there about 10 years ago when I was in the market for a pair of Swarovski's but the employees were busy chatting it up with their buddies and I couldn't get waited on so I ended up buying them at another store and off the net.

But if your shuttin down early and a customer shows up then open up and make the sale. No Brainer.

this i agree too. ive done it numerous times at my work.

/>

thanks for the invite

Kaz-I understand your frustration but I, like others on here would like to say that the guys at the Outdoorsmans are #1 in customer service. Was a mistake made in this case? Sounds like it but I can assure you there is not a more people oriented retail shop out there. Please see below. I got this message from Cody, who is the manager at the Outdoorsmans and was having trouble logging on from remote location.

Jay, I was hoping you could help me out. I read a post on CWT.com that I would like to address. I am having trouble with signing in. Would you post the following for me:

kazpilot25, my name is Cody Nelson and I am the Manager of Outdoorsmans. I just wanted to extend my apology for the experience you had today with our Holiday schedule. I am not sure of the information you got when you called today. I will look into the matter on Thursday when we reopen. We received multiple phone calls today regarding our hours today. 9-4 PM. I sincerely hope our team did not give incorrect hours.

I know that after our closing time regardless of the day once we have begun shutting the shop down it becomes a security issue for us to reopen the doors. That does not excuse wrong information.

I will look into making our business hours better known through the holiday season. That responsibility is mine. I will make our hours better known.

Please call me on Thursday anytime after noon. 602-944-7141. I will make it worth your time and hopefully earn your business. Again, my apologies for any time wasted or inconvenience this may have caused. Happy New Year!

Sincerely,

Cody Nelson

Manager

OUTDOORSMANS/Wilderness Athlete

602-944-7121

• Like 2

Class act right there!!!

( tell him you where going to buy some Swaro's maybe you'll get a smokin deal,, ha ha only kidding everyone)

Kaz-I understand your frustration but I, like others on here would like to say that the guys at the Outdoorsmans are #1 in customer service. Was a mistake made in this case? Sounds like it but I can assure you there is not a more people oriented retail shop out there. Please see below. I got this message from Cody, who is the manager at the Outdoorsmans and was having trouble logging on from remote location.

Jay, I was hoping you could help me out. I read a post on CWT.com that I would like to address. I am having trouble with signing in. Would you post the following for me:

kazpilot25, my name is Cody Nelson and I am the Manager of Outdoorsmans. I just wanted to extend my apology for the experience you had today with our Holiday schedule. I am not sure of the information you got when you called today. I will look into the matter on Thursday when we reopen. We received multiple phone calls today regarding our hours today. 9-4 PM. I sincerely hope our team did not give incorrect hours.

I know that after our closing time regardless of the day once we have begun shutting the shop down it becomes a security issue for us to reopen the doors. That does excuse wrong information.

I will look into making our business hours better known through the holiday season. That responsibility is mine. I will make our hours better known.

Please call me on Thursday anytime after noon. 602-944-7141. I will make it worth your time and hopefully earn your business. Again, my apologies for any time wasted or inconvenience this may have caused. Happy New Year!

Sincerely,

Cody Nelson

Manager

602-944-7121

a1thsj.jpg

/>Well he called and said he was on his way so if whoever answered the phone should have said they were closing early. Pretty simple. We're talking a Mom & Pop shop so when he showed up and they said they were closed how much effort would it have been to open up for him? Shame on them. They'll never get my business.

I actually told the guy that I just need a tripod adapter, and asked if he could just let me grab one real quick and he said it would be too much work. Not a big deal, I was just frustrated and needed to vent.

Again, I've heard nothing but good things about their service and products in the past. I guess I just got unlucky today.

/>Kaz-I understand your frustration but I, like others on here would like to say that the guys at the Outdoorsmans are #1 in customer service. Was a mistake made in this case? Sounds like it but I can assure you there is not a more people oriented retail shop out there. Please see below. I got this message from Cody, who is the manager at the Outdoorsmans and was having trouble logging on from remote location.

I know that after our closing time regardless of the day once we have begun shutting the shop down it becomes a security issue for us to reopen the doors. That does not excuse wrong information.

Sincerely,

Cody Nelson

Manager

602-944-7121

Thanks Jay and Cody. I was just venting as I had a long drive over there and was frustrated by the situation. Looking back I guess I should have asked specifically for hours, I just assumed they were the same since they were open and no mention of them being different.

I didn't by any means intend to sway anyone away from supporting outdoorsmans, I was just venting. Cody seems like a class act and I'll give him a call to clarify and clear the air.