falls

whens the actual day...

This waiting is pure torture. Would be nice if they posted them early this year.

AZGFD says the 23rd, but last year they had results on the 7th of July so there is room for hope.

<_<

Has anyone tried checking there credit card yet?

AMEN there TREESTANDMAN

Here is the quick link to the web page so you can see our prayers working. :D AZGFD Draw Results

Edited by az4life

As long as we're actually asking for prayers from Ernesto, perhaps he could pray for a severe case of the hershey squirts to come to the person that stole my trail camera a few months ago. Preferably while the theif is sitting up in his treestand just as a nice coues buck is coming in to drink!

Ernesto is not the only person with a connection to God. That is open to everyone. Ernesto is just one of the few that exercises the privelige.

I pray that God's blessings are on everyone that reads this note - even the guy with the stolen camera.

Mike

They will take the money before they post it.

Last year a guy down the street from me received a phone call from the G&F 2-3 weeks after the draw telling him to send a money order for the late Dec. hunt because someone had insufficent funds so I don't think they pull the the money before they post. He ended up with tag #26. Ihave never seen come off my card before the results were out.