Sign in to follow this  
pwrguy

Mountain Lion Calling

Baby crying? anyone tried it?

I am actually quite serious guys, a buddy once told me to be prepared to throw anything and everything at them to get at their curiosty. A recording of a baby crying was downloaded into a caller he bought. Thought I'd ask if anyone had tried it lol! Take care

I was camping with a couple of different family's on the rim last year. My nephew was 10months and wouldn't stop crying. We had 2 coyotes come in and were pacing the opposite edge of the meadow which we were camped on. They hung around until the older kids chased them off.

I called in two lions last year with a Circe long range call in a fawn bleat sound, one lion was chasing a deer and blew the stalk I made a half mile loop and made a stand in the canyon she dropped into after 30 min she showed up at 30 yards I was able to harvest her. A few weeks later during a bear hunt me and my friend set up on a stand I called a bear in and harvested last year (same call) after just 40 seconds of callin a lion showed up and posed on a rock at 175 yards my friend made the shot, I'm a firm beliver I'm the Circe fawn sound for larger predators

Never heard of a cow call, is that a joke or serious? If serious where do you get one? Thanks