Sign in to follow this  
bigj23

Swarovski Tripod Adapter

I just ordered the Vortex Vulture 15x56 HD binoculars. Will the Swarovski Tripod Adapter work with these binoculars? Thanks for the help.

I would not recommend it. I just bought the 15X Swarovskis and they came with the tripod adapter. It does not lock up solidly. There is a constant rocking at the joint between the stud and the adapter. I have heard the outdoorsmans is better, but I do know you would be better off with a cheap metal screw in adapter.

/>I would not recommend it. I just bought the 15X Swarovskis and they came with the tripod adapter. It does not lock up solidly. There is a constant rocking at the joint between the stud and the adapter. I have heard the outdoorsmans is better, but I do know you would be better off with a cheap metal screw in adapter.
Had the same problem with mine. I realized that the little fitting that stays in the binos wasn't tight. Snugged it up. Prob solved.

Jimmy.

Outdoorsman adapter is by far the best. Tell them the binos you have and they will make sure you get the correct stud.

/>I would not recommend it. I just bought the 15X Swarovskis and they came with the tripod adapter. It does not lock up solidly. There is a constant rocking at the joint between the stud and the adapter. I have heard the outdoorsmans is better, but I do know you would be better off with a cheap metal screw in adapter.

All you have to do is adjust the screw inside the adapter to make it lock up tighter. Very easy fix and very good tripod adapter. If you look inside the hole on the adapter you will see the adjustment screw.

/>

All you have to do is adjust the screw inside the adapter to make it lock up tighter. Very easy fix and very good tripod adapter. If you look inside the hole on the adapter you will see the adjustment screw.

+1