capoeirajosh

Which Pack??

i was on the endless struggle of what bag and was between the stone glacier and exo mountian hunting bag. I ended up ordering the EXO, best bang for weight and dollar. Kuiu just seemed to still be experimenting as they have changed their bag/frame concept too many times. I like their weights but long term, who knows.

i was on the endless struggle of what bag and was between the stone glacier and exo mountian hunting bag. I ended up ordering the EXO, best bang for weight and dollar. Kuiu just seemed to still be experimenting as they have changed their bag/frame concept too many times. I like their weights but long term, who knows.

Have you had a chance to give the exo a good go yet? What do you think about this pack? I have heard good things about it and might be interested in getting one in the future. Did you go 3500 or 5500? For my next pack, so far it is between the exo and the Kuiu icon pro.

Saving for an Outdoorsman Optic Pack. I'm done with Eberlestock. I love the rifle scabbard for not only the rifle when hunting but the tripod when scouting. But it's the only thing that kept me coming back.