Sign in to follow this  
tjhunt2

Help in 36B Ham Hunt

My wife and I purchased an OTC Ham Hunt for 36B and we never even have stepped foot in the unit ever. We are going down from Mesa and setting up camp for Amanda's Woman Javelina Pig Hunt a week early, the 7th of this week, so we can hunt for pigs before the women get there.. I don't care about me shooting, I've shot my share, but would like to get my wife a chance at getting a shot at a pig. So many members on here call this E-Scouting. I guess it is but I'm willing to exchange a pig, for my wife, for a lot of good information on a 22N elk hunt. Please reply with pm or send me an e-mail at tjhunt2@cox.net. We will be camped at the designated pig camp Amanda has chosen for the women. Most of you who know us know how much we love the javelina meat and we can't get enough. Thanks for any information and help. :)

TJ

• Like 1

TJ, talk to Amanda, she can get you in to my spots, to much detail to try and type

YES! I was with Slim last year as he took three lady hunters into an area and got on to a nice herd in 36B last year! ;)

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to commit yet (work-travel and kids.....). I'm hoping to make it down for at least a night again this year though!

S.

:)

I know lots of spots in 36B TJ! I can't believe you didn't ask me!! That's where I have been taking ladies since the first javie camp! and yes, some of those spots are azslim's best places. Thanks Bill!