Sign in to follow this  
muledeerarea33?

Another "best of" sushi!!

dont want to step on toes bot we spend 100 bucks for 2 persons easy on sushi so 20 bucks all you can eat sounds fishy. pun intended. i know the owner of blue wasabi and buy fish from him and i know the cost for flown in fish 2 days a week is not going to equal 20 bucks all you can eat????? i guess if you dont ralph its good enough for some but top quality flown in is my fave

dont want to step on toes bot we spend 100 bucks for 2 persons easy on sushi so 20 bucks all you can eat sounds fishy. pun intended. i know the owner of blue wasabi and buy fish from him and i know the cost for flown in fish 2 days a week is not going to equal 20 bucks all you can eat????? i guess if you dont ralph its good enough for some but top quality flown in is my fave

I can assure you it's by no means low quality sushi, many places offer $20 for all u can eat sushi. When I worked there the fish came fresh flown in never frozen. Some people feel the more they pay the better quality they get but it's not always the case. Just my .02