Snapshot, It's confounds me that non if these repeat posters reply to your posts for no other reason than to let you know that " we're with ya buddy" Anyway I always appreciate your courage and insight. We need more Patriots like you to speak the truth.

• Like 1

Guest wdenike
Snapshot, It's confounds me that non if these repeat posters reply to your posts for no other reason than to let you know that " we're with ya buddy" Anyway I always appreciate your courage and insight. We need more Patriots like you to speak the truth.

Sir,

Most people ( sheep ) don't care if the sky is falling as long as the piece over their head is still there. But I agree with you, Snap is doing what needs to be done. But it sure is a shame the days of wooden ships and iron men are long gone for sure.

Take care, Willie

• Like 1

One ,small, good thing, happened today. The Piers Morgan show is being cancelled. I would like to send that British Douche back to England, along with his anti-gun, anti-constitution rhetoric.

[img=http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/public/style_images/club_3_4/attachicon.gif] 1897902_10153813421815551_2105651750_n.png

amen

Guest wdenike
One ,small, good thing, happened today. The Piers Morgan show is being cancelled. I would like to send that British Douche back to England, along with his anti-gun, anti-constitution rhetoric.

attachicon.gif1897902_10153813421815551_2105651750_n.png

Do you think that I could slap him around a little??? I'm pretty sure I could get the POS to believe it would be in his best interest to self deport. :D :D :D

Take care, Willie

Interesting... A lot of closed minded people out there, or should I say blinded people...

• Like 1