Sign in to follow this  
mtn-memories

Who ya gonna call?

I'm getting ready to head down to 36B for the December hunt and thought it would be a good idea to have Border Patrol's number programed into my cell phone. Does anyone know the number that I would use to report activity or alert someone if I was in trouble and pinned down by hostile drug smuggler fire? :blink:

Yes it is called prayer. Hit your knees and make peace with your maker. Then turn around and make peace with your Own butt and kiss it goodby. :lol:

I'm getting ready to head down to 36B for the December hunt and thought it would be a good idea to have Border Patrol's number programed into my cell phone. Does anyone know the number that I would use to report activity or alert someone if I was in trouble and pinned down by hostile drug smuggler fire? :blink:

It's kinda sad a guy has to ask this question now days, but if I were you I would just call 911. They outta be able to get you in contact with the propper people.

BORDER PARTROL 1-877-872-7435 (24HRS)

PIMA COUNTY SHERIFF- 1-520-741-4900 (24HRS)

REFUGE LAW ENFORCEMENT - 1-520-823-4251 *7AM-4PM)GOOD LUCK! :ph34r:

AZP&Y

Are you sure that your cell phone will work in the area that you are going to be in??? My cell phone(verizon) doesn't work where I hunt in 36B. Doesn't BP monitor the radio channels??? While we were hunting in October we heard someone call out on the radio asking if there was any BP listening because they found an illegal who was dying. After about 30 seconds BP responded asking where they were at. Good luck on your hunt.

Thanks guys. My cell phone is through Sprint and I seem to have signal at least on my glassing knobs. This will be my 4th year hunting the area (none of the tags my own :angry: ) and in all three previous years I found myself wondering why I left home without those numbers. Thanks AZP&Y.