Sign in to follow this  
Lance

TROPHY ANTELOPE HUNTS Recap!!! Lots of Pics!

Great buck! Can't wait for my first tag.

Congrats to Aaron!

Premium tags come with "premium" drama sometimes. In my experience it's usually misrepresented, misunderstood or tainted with good intentions, kind of drama.

Glad to hear your wife ended up with a great buck in the end, Huntn coues.

The one we call Ibex is one of my favorites. We watched him for a couple of years and even hunted him last year with an archery hunter. The buck liked to travel a lot and some times would disappear for long periods of time. This is a picture of the mount that the hunter Waldo sent me.

Lance

post-669-0-88710800-1396565366.png

Lance I don't know ya and have never met ya but the way you handled this situation I wish I did. First class man good luck to you guys this year I wish I had the dough to have you help me with my 9 or 10 archery elk tag this year.

• Like 1

The one we call Ibex is one of my favorites. We watched him for a couple of years and even hunted him last year with an archery hunter. The buck liked to travel a lot and some times would disappear for long periods of time. This is a picture of the mount that the hunter Waldo sent me.

Lance

I am Learning how to score antelope, can you post up all the scores of these bucks.some have said these are giants I know you make your living doing this, I would appreciate if you could tell us what they score.B&C or Pope and Young,no SCI.

That's awesome. 97" would be the new state record right?

Yes it would be... BUT, we call him "97" as his name. He does not score 97".

We call him "97" because that is the number on his ear tag. ;) Real original I know... lol! He is however a great mid 80's B&C record buck!

Lance

Nevermind,i missed this post,I to thought you meant 97 was the score,I just wasn't seeing it.i didn't realize thats what you named it.