Hanksaiditbest

Flagstaff members help please??

Hey guys,

In a bit of a pickle and hope that someone might be able to help out. I need to solder an electronic component in my vehicle but do not have a soldering iron nor soldering skills. Would anyone be willing to lend a guy an iron for an hour or so? And or help solder one tiny contact on a circuit board for me? Would probably take about 30 seconds and is going to save me from buying a $150 dollar part.

Thanks in advance everyone!

I can't help but FIND somebody with the skills not just an iron you can use. One wrong move can lead to major problems down the road. There used to be an electronic repair guy on Commerce by the taxidermy shop. R and R maybe. I'll be back in Flag later this week and I will go by there to see if he's still there.

I can't help but FIND somebody with the skills not just an iron you can use. One wrong move can lead to major problems down the road. There used to be an electronic repair guy on Commerce by the taxidermy shop. R and R maybe. I'll be back in Flag later this week and I will go by there to see if he's still there.

I really appreciate the advice. Luckily all I have to do is re set the current solder which should only involve touching the iron to the current solder very briefly. Luckily seldom drawn is going to lend me one so I should be set. Thanks again!