Sign in to follow this  
tjhunt2

Our Newly Appointed Commissioner

TJ, great April Fools. I wasn't on CWC at all last week so I missed it but it still worked 4 days later. On Saturday Sam and I met for the first time one of his cousins. We started talking hunting and of course this site came up. Sam's cousin is Arizona Griz. He told us about Amanda being appointed Commissioner to AG&F. I was "WHAT!", how come I am Amanda's friend and haven't even heard this?!! He said he found out on the site the other day and that you had posted it. I was like TJ didn't call and tell me!! I'm quite out of sorts about this in that I haven't even congratulated Amanda. So I text Amanda my congratulations for her appointment only to receive a reply back that it was just an April Fools. Sam, Chris and I got a laugh out of that. You got us hook, line and sinker. Job well done, TJ.

• Like 1

TJ, great April Fools. I wasn't on CWC at all last week so I missed it but it still worked 4 days later. On Saturday Sam and I met for the first time one of his cousins. We started talking hunting and of course this site came up. Sam's cousin is Arizona Griz. He told us about Amanda being appointed Commissioner to AG&F. I was "WHAT!", how come I am Amanda's friend and haven't even heard this?!! He said he found out on the site the other day and that you had posted it. I was like TJ didn't call and tell me!! I'm quite out of sorts about this in that I haven't even congratulated Amanda. So I text Amanda my congratulations for her appointment only to receive a reply back that it was just an April Fools. Sam, Chris and I got a laugh out of that. You got us hook, line and sinker. Job well done, TJ.

:D :D