HEADACHE

the OFFICIAL 2014 elk results thread.

What I don't understand is how someone can have a picture of josey whales

On their profile and love the game and fish. That's like being pro gun and voting for Obama

On their profile and love the game and fish. That's like being pro gun and voting for Obama

Trying to score a sympathy tag... :D

You are right, in that it is the tree hugging usfs pushing the wolf introduction. But Arizona is the only State game and fish dept. still supporting it. The others realized early what a bunch of craaap it is. It makes me sick to think we have tree huggers controlling the AZGFD. It's been that way for several years now. When they eliminate Arizona hunting they will have to find another job. Well not really they are very good at collecting money for nothing. They will find a way to survive.

The only ones to benefit from the wolf project are tree hugging groups, biologists working for the tree huggers, and the anti-hunting groups. There is no other benefit. They are all making a pretty good living off of us.

Trying to score a sympathy tag... :D

It wasnt that hard to figure out was it?

I didn't draw but my daughter shes 15 drew her first rifle bull tag in 7 west, my bother and our good friend drew 7 west archery bull tags early hunt ,and we have 4 cows tags in 7 west , and one rifle bull in 10 not sure how he drew that tag he drew last year to lucky I guess

4A archery Cow. 3 points, 1 loyalty, 1 hunter ed, 1 for last year when I just purchased a point.