HEADACHE

the OFFICIAL 2014 elk results thread.

By them doubling the app fee, they have captured more money than even the best interest rate could get them. I mean, you are talking less than $1 / application in interest. I think charging double for an app fee is part of the "Online Only" plan. Just my $.02

• Like 1

Gets worse every year. I was excited, the first year they had the early applications for elk and antelope. The first year the results were out in the middle of March. Just in time for the Deadline for New Mexico. I new if I drew I wouldn't have to apply in NM. Well each year since it has been later and later. So I don't give a dang about when they are posted anymore. Typical AZGFD. They probably got chewed out for posting results before the app deadline for New Mexico. Cost New Mexico a lot of app. fees.

Doesn't look good for today..........just sayin.

• Like 2

Next NEVER......

Don't care anymore. Signing up for a busy Fall Semester since no elk tags (sad face).

This is a gov't agency we're talking about. Efficiency and timeliness are not in their lexicon.

It will happen when they get around to it and will also be full of errors. But why expect anything else? Name one thing they do well.

so they do nothing well??

nothing they do benefits the habitat or the animals???

there is no way they can make everyone happy............

i wish that they would post on the same day they mail out tags.

good luck hunting!

James

• Like 1