Sign in to follow this  
Little Creek Calls

Reminder Turkey Seminar Tonight 4/2at Mesa Sportsmans 6PM

I have been working hard the past few weeks to get calls and things ready for the Seminar tonight. It is free with no registration required. It will run from 6PM to 8PM at Sportsmans Warehouse in Mesa. There will be some door prizes for those in attendance. Should be informative and a lot of fun. Hope to see some of you there.

P4010620_zps721e9f5a.jpg

Thanks for the info. I'm going to try and make it down. I could always use a re-fresher on Turkey calling. Plus I've been wanting to see your calls.

Adam

I came in a few minutes late (I thought it started at 6:30) and was able to stay for about half of the seminar but I did purchase a box call which sounds great.

The seminar was well presented and informative. I'm looking forward to making this my primary box call and retiring the couple of others I have purchased over the years.

• Like 1

Just wanted to say thanks to Ammon and Craig for putting on a great seminar last night. Lots of good information, and it was really nice having some hands on training with pot calls and box calls. I learned a lot, and picked up a great sounding box call that I look forward to using on my upcoming turkey hunt. All of these calls are hand made and the craftsmanship is top notch. Thanks again.

• Like 2

Thanks for coming. I enjoyed meeting everyone and teaching a little bit about turkey hunting and calling. I hope you picked up a few things that will help you in hunting this spring. Teaching these seminars really gets me excited to go hunting. Just a few weeks away.