Viper

Please recommend a reliable East Valley gunsmith/sight installer

Can anyone recommend a reliable person/gunsmith in the east valley that can remove/install sights on my XDm? I prefer a press to be used to minimize dinging up the slide.

Thanks in advance.

I have used Keith Johns over at Phoenix Custom Rifles a few times, great guy. They are in tempe 480-467-8090

• Like 1

I've also used Keith at Phoenix Custom. He does a good job. That said I prefer Lance at Dane Customs. Side by side I have found Lance's work to be a bit cleaner and more precise. For an example of what I mean check out this thread:

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/40519-a-couple-of-new-muzzle-brakes/

The Badger Thruster on my 300 RUM Sendero was done by Keith. The Shrewd on my 7mm-08 Tikka was done by Lance. Notice what a great job Lance did of blending the barrel and the brake together. You cannot tell where one ends and the other starts. This is typical of Lance's work. Keith also did a good job, and I am very happy with the brake. But he didn't give quite the same level of attention to the aesthetics of the brake/barrel.

Lance is in Chandler just off of AZ Ave (Country Club) and Elliot.

• Like 1

Lance is on my way home from work. What is the name of the shop?....contact info?

Thanks!

Lance Johnson. He is the shop owner of Dane Customs. Be sure to call or text him before going down to make sure he is there. He usually doesn't answer the phone, but is pretty prompt about returning calls.

480-215-2295

• Like 1