Sign in to follow this  
Gary I

16 foot flatbed trailer

I have a 16 foot Carson flatbed 2 axle trailer for sale. I bought this trailer new about 12 years ago. Has good tires, completly new brakes, could use new deck boards but these are totally usable. It has ramps underneath that slide out for loading vehicles. 2 inch hitch. Has a few dings and scratches here and there, but not bad. The only issue it has is that it wears the right front tire on the inside. I bought a whole new axle with spindles, new hub and bearings, changed the rim and tire, checked the trailer for square and everthing else I could think of but it still does it. It is a real mystery. It gets about 7500 miles on a tire before it is pretty thin on the inside. Around town tire would last a long time but I use it to go back and forth to Montana and I get about 3 round trips out of a tire. I am really only selling it because I have 3 trailers and don't need this one. It's not perfect, but it's not nearly as bad as a lot of them I see on the road! Trailer is in Payson $750.00 on here, will be 800.00 on Craigslist tomorrow Call or text me at: 928-951-2627 Thanks, Gary

Trailer is sold pending funds thanks

post-1822-0-46670400-1397666408_thumb.jpg

Figures. The one day this week I've been busy at work and no time to mess around on the internet and I miss a good deal.

• Like 1

What's the rating or weight capacity of the trailer? are you sure is rated to carry vehicles?

Ernesto C