Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Don Martin

Want to buy 6mm Remington brass

I recently gave my oldest grandson (12 years old) in Oklahoma my Remington 600 in 6mm as his first big game rifle.

I told his dad to get him some factory ammo and then keep the brass as I had reloading dies, etc. that I was sending to him.

He called today and said he cannot find one box of factory 6mm ammo anywhere in or around Oklahoma City.

So my duty as a grandpa seems to be to find him some once fired brass that I can send back to them to reload.

Anyone got any ideas?

Don Martin

Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

When I was in cabelas a while back they had a bunch of ammonium.

The 6mm remington is a great caliber! I killed my first deer with my dads 6mm when I was in 5th grade. It was built on a mauser 98 action, douglas premium barrel, and timney trigger. I still have that gun but havent shot it in years. Where are you located? I have a fair amount of 6mm brass and can probably spare some.

Thanks guys!

I'm in Kingman, so closest big box is in Vegas (Bass Pro).

I'm more than willing to buy this brass guys, I just want to get it to them in Oklahoma so he can get that young man shooting!

My grandson is a little guy, so I got a fiberglass stock for the gun and sent it along with the original wood stock. My son took him (grandson) to a gunsmith in Oklahoma City who measured him and then cut the fiberglass stock and put a decelerator recoil pad on for him.

post-11017-0-94852900-1397844288_thumb.jpg

He also moved the scope up, so I hope it is set to go.

Email me at info@arizonawildlifeoutfitters.com about the brass and we'll get it going.

Thanks guys!

Don Martin

Don the walmart up here in Payson has four boxes of remington 100 gr corelocks in 6mm. With tax they are $39 a box. You want me to pick some up for you?

Did you still need brass? I just sent you a pm.

Son said he ordered some 6MM through Academy Sports.

Thanks guys!

Don Martin