MULEPACKHUNTER

unit 27 early rifle

Also wanted to point out that A3 took some great bulls in 27 last year including 2 bulls that broke that 400"+ mark early and a 390"+ late in 2013 (which are in the flier above). The cumulative effort by the A3 guys that live in that part of the state makes them nearly impossible to beat... Just my $.02....

In all seriousness, call all of them and talk to them about what YOUR expectations are for the hunt. Its your hunt, not theirs. After you talk to them all, you should get a good feel for who you will mesh with the best. Part of a tag like this is the experience, dont overlook that aspect.

• Like 1

Thanks again guys for the help, we ended up with DC outfitters and a horse pack trip, I will not be along but I will try to get some photos or info on how it goes, should be epic for sure. Hard to go wrong with an early rifle 27 tag.

Well its all over on this hunt unit 27 early rifle and DC did a good job, this was my bosses Sons hunt and he was on horseback every day and took a nice 370 class bull. It was not my hunt so no pics, sorry about that. I just wanted to complete the thread. I dont have much details just that they had a good time and the hunter was successful.

Thanks DC.

Nice looking bull. I really like his mass. I mean no disrespect at all but not too sure I see 370...anyway it doesn't matter i guess cause he is a good looking bull and looks like a very happy hunter. Congrats!

• Like 1