Sign in to follow this  
JJ_Gibbs

Custom Extra Long Range 338 Lapua Magnum

My number is 928-486-7063

Recoil is more than manageable and it's awesome to shoot.

Hutrmncb---I have shot it over a Steinert Sensing Systems chronograph quite a bit doing load development and that's what averages most of the time. When I run it through the Applied Ballistics calucator the MOA adjustment on the scope is spot on at all ranges to the 1000yrds I have shot it.

Yes I still have the scope on it which is a Nightforce NXS 8-32x56 MOAR reticle(not included in sale price)

I wish it wasn't so heavy I am thinking of building a Lapua or a Norma but I want to shave a few pounds off for the long packs...

I wish it wasn't so heavy I am thinking of building a Lapua or a Norma but I want to shave a few pounds off for the long packs...

With this rifle, there is no need to pack it out a few miles. Just shoot from near the truck!!! Any Coues within 2 miles is not safe.

Rifle minus the 8-32x56 NXS weighs 15.5# if that makes it sound better

This is very good!

Add up the components and it will be hard to beat unless you consider #1 or #2 a big change. If I hadn't just paid for two Mexico hunts this is exactly what I would be buying for my next critter-gitter!

Good luck with the sale!

Back up....will thrown in some loaded ammo to get somebody shooting the same day

That's is good cuz I saw a guy receiving cpr the other day in ammo store with a box of 338 Lapua ammo stuck in his hands with price tag facing him. :)

Bump for a super sweet looking rifle. I would like a truck in that camo pattern please.adding your pic again so people dont forget how beautiful this rifle is. :)

• Like 1