jamaro

New Forum??

Hey there everybody....

Do you think there is a need for a new general forum just about hunting on the SW on Coueswhitetail.com.. Just to talk about other stuff like turkeys elk goats..etc...

I just don't want to post something in an area that it should not be.

J

I think there is value in an "everything else" section.

I know that the scope of the site is for Coues Deer but there is really alot of knowledge on this site that I know I would like to take advantage of... ;) ;)

j-

Hey there everybody....

Do you think there is a need for a new general forum just about hunting on the SW on Coueswhitetail.com.. Just to talk about other stuff like turkeys elk goats..etc...

I just don't want to post something in an area that it should not be.

J

I think you have a great idea and there should be something on differnt animals also

First topic.

Dang it's cold here in Wyoming....

The highest temp forecast for the next 5 days is 14+ and tomorrow the high is 2+ with a low tonight of 1+ .

BRRRRRRRR

Like AZ in the summer, this is a weekend to stay inside and work on stuff. For me it will be kitchen and bath cabinets, and installing floortile.

OH Joy....

I would even be willing to be the mod so it doesn't turn into a b**ch fest or a bull ring...

J-

;)

Ya right, there would be some dromma fer ya momma :P

what about an instant message chat room? would think it might be pretty cool for everyone to know that they could log in at 9:00 on wednesday night and everyone available would be on to shoot the bull with. thoughts? chris.

Interesting idea Chris...I can look into it. And for those that have suggested other forums, I plan to do that also, just haven't figured how many of those types to add....

Thanks for the suggestions.

Amanda

I suppose we could try a kids only section, but my guess is we don't have enough kids on here to keep it going. Maybe that would change with a kids' only section.

Amanda