Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

Anyone have the 2013 Bighorn Sheep Bonus Pass by hunt # report?

After not being able to find the article from last year that broke down the bighorn sheep odds very well I decided to begin searching through the bonus point reports to see which units wouldn't be having the max point holders applying there. I downloaded the deer,sheep,javelina,turkey,buffalo bonus point pass by hunt # report and noticed it shows the Spring 2014 bonus pass info. Every bonus point report that is supposed to be for deer, sheep, turkey etc. from 2013 shows up as Spring 2014 info. Anyone else have this problem or is my computer crazy? Without the report I really have no idea what unit to put in for because I have 13 points and need to find units not gonna be taken by max point holders like 22, 24b etc. Any help on getting that bonus pass report from last years draw would be appreciated. Thanks!

After not being able to find the article from last year that broke down the bighorn sheep odds very well I decided to begin searching through the bonus point reports to see which units wouldn't be having the max point holders applying there. I downloaded the deer,sheep,javelina,turkey,buffalo bonus point pass by hunt # report and noticed it shows the Spring 2014 bonus pass info. Every bonus point report that is supposed to be for deer, sheep, turkey etc. from 2013 shows up as Spring 2014 info. Anyone else have this problem or is my computer crazy? Without the report I really have no idea what unit to put in for because I have 13 points and need to find units not gonna be taken by max point holders like 22, 24b etc. Any help on getting that bonus pass report from last years draw would be appreciated. Thanks!

The report is now correct on the azgfd website

Thanks for the report 1uglydude. I emailed them about it yesterday and they let me know a couple of hours ago it was fixed. Did a bunch of research and am all put in! Now the wait . .

Azmthunter it shows how many people put in for each hunt and how many people with different amounts of bonus points put in for those hunts and who got drawn. Just helps kinda see more popular units where max holders might be putting in or some unit where thousands of people put in.