Presmyk

Briarpatch 4 cage cluster $380

Selling one of my set of cages for bobcat to fund a project . They are bob small cages and IMO I think they are the best design out there . They stack inside each other so compact . The price on this set went up for this season to $500 a set of 4 Can check out his website for specs and more info. Call or txt 928-301-9169 for questions or pics

• Like 1

Or possible trade for rifle shotgun pistol

Would you take 280 cash for them I am sixteen and getting into trapping this year thanks

I wish I could if didnt need funds would be different story. 380$ ill get you all set up lures beaver meat ( best bait every thing eats beaver) and all the tips and pointers to catch cats that I've learned

• Like 1

Never to early to get ready for fur season. If dont sell within the month will keep and run them

• Like 1

I wish I could but that's all I got and i thaught id give it a try but thanks for the offer and have a great day.

I caught 2 cats last year one sold $300 one $275 . Could only take one cat to pay for cages at this price

I offered to green head $300 so if any one wants can steal them for that price. And located in camp verde witch is mid way of phx and flag off i17

Heck.. if greenheads budget is $280 and you're offering $300... if he's stuck on that price I'll pay his difference and he gets the cages. Young man getting into trapping is awesome. Sell'm to him for $280 I'll send ya the difference just tell me where to send. I just took the course and am getting into trapping myself. bought a few mercer clusters. Should be fun. Can't wait to get my youngster into it once he is at that age.

• Like 6

No his dad was goin to give him the $20 just to much in gas to get here. Can buy at this price an flip them when season starts and the builders not taking orders to the procrasanator lol