Sign in to follow this  
Guest oneshot

bowe bergdahl is a Traitor

The whole deal does not pass the smell test, although nothing much does these days.

• Like 1

Don't know how the military works but my dad and grandpa served about 40 years in and I still don't know why we give them 5 towel head for 1 American don't know how that works but let the kidnappings begin over there.

Sarah Palins Comments to Obummer

Commander-in-Chief's Definition of "Honorable Service" Includes Anti-American Actions While in Uniform; He Just Destroyed Troop Morale

The Obama administration tells America this soldier served "with honor and distinction." (http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/susan-rice-bergdahl-served-honor-and-distinction_794066.html)

No, Mr. President, a soldier expressing horrid anti-American beliefs even boldly putting them in writing and unabashedly firing off hismessages (http://nypost.com/2014/05/31/the-bizarre-tale-of-americas-last-known-pow/) while in uniform, just three days before he left hisunit on foot is not "honorable service." Unless that is your standard.

Please use your White House Rose Garden to praise the truly honorable service of our good U.S. troops who were killed in their search forSgt. Bergdahl (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/02/we-lost-soldiers-in-the-hunt-for-bergdahl-a-guy-who-walked-off-in-the-dead-of-night.html). Praise the soldiers who fought with everything they had to defeat Islamic terrorists, those whom you just freed from prison. Our men gave all. Our surviving combat vets will forever live with the effects of the missions they willingly engaged in to protectyou, our country, and certainly their brothers and sisters who are proud to wear the uniform.

You blew it again, Barack Obama, by negotiating away any leverage against the bad guys as these bad guys Osama Bin Laden's partners in evil crime joyfully celebrate their "win" in the deal you sealed.

- Sarah Palin

• Like 1

Today the White House refused to call the Taliban terrorist.

WTF is going on?

• Like 1

Guest oneshot

The run to being PC in all convos is spinning me into a place I rarely visit...

F^&K bergdahl, his father and the POS in washington that continue to allow this appeasement of enemies of the USA!!!...

It seems to be never ending the crap that comes from these people...

Watch'n inside edition and they just aired their story about him being a deserter.. as well as some footage of his comrades talking about how he left his base in the middle of the night and was a Taliban sympathizer. The more I learn about this Ahole the more pisd off I'm getting. This moron was a ballet dancer before he joined the military. What a little POS fairy. I'm more upset with our Loser president for making this trade than I am for berdahl walking off the base... he had the right to make that decision and he should have to suffer the consequences for it. Instead Obama trades 5 of the highest Taliban leaders to trade. Makes you wonder who's side our so called president is really on. Wth. People should be absolutely furious with this administration but instead the lamestream media will talk about it for a day or so and sweep it under the rug just like all the other scandals under this administration.

• Like 2

Guest oneshot

I smell a pardon coming.

Ya, the normal stench from the White House, a cross between the open sewers of Afgan and day old javalina gut-pile...

A pardon for DBO??? He has to many crimes against America to anwers for... A pardon for DBbowe??? he has to much blood on his hands to answer for...

More that served with this POS are speaking out to silence all of them... MSG Mark Allen... HERO...

The media calling him the "last POW" is bothersome. Almost as if they are tempting the Taliban or Al Qaeda to take more. I imagine more POWs is pretty appealing right now as they know America pays well for even it's lowliest peon troops.

The media calling him the "last POW" is bothersome. Almost as if they are tempting the Taliban or Al Qaeda to take more. I imagine more POWs is pretty appealing right now as they know America pays well for even it's lowliest peon troops.

Remember, last week the White House "accidentally" gave out the name of the CIA chief in Afghanistan.

It keeps getting worse.

Today the State Dept announced the the US will give aid and support to Hamas

Israel is thrilled.