Sign in to follow this  
cessna

Swarovski SLC 10x42WB binocular outfit.

I have upgraded to the rangefinder binocular, and am selling my old pair to offset some of the cost.

This is a pair of Swarovski 10x42WB binoulars I have used for 4 years. This also includes the Swarovski

soft case. An Alaskan Guide Creations harness system. And also the Outdoorsmans tripod adapter with

stud installed on the bincocular. Everything is in excellent condition. No scratches or any defects

whatsoever. Also a Vellini strap is on the binoculars. Close-up photos of the items in the photo can be

e-mailed to you. 1100.00 to your door.

Sorry wrong price on item. I have several items I'm selling. This item is $900.00 to your door.

Lovely font, seems so elegant.

Price reduction, $850.00

I can't believe these are still here. I just sold my naked swaro 10x42's on here for same price. The addl. kit makes this fantastic deal for someone looking to upgrade their glass.

azsugarbear, I'm surprised also. I'm not going lower than 850.00 which includes shipping. If I can't sell them for that price, I'll keep them. I really enjoy the rangefinder model. I thought maybe someone would like to get into premium glass for a reasonable price, while I could recoup some of the rangefinder cost.

Crap that's a smoking deal. If I could get a grand for my 10*50s I would buy these. Great setup and great deal.

This outfit has been SOLD.

mattnduke, you're first on the list.