Sign in to follow this  
Couzer

Thanks NWTF & Little Creek Calls

Thank you NWTF for the smoker and Ammon for picking this up for me. The Art work and the NWTF symbol look Awesome!!!!

Those calls Little Creek donated were truly master peices and the proceeds are going to a good foundation.

Thanks again!

post-2686-0-13125000-1403101674_thumb.jpg

post-2686-0-52498500-1403101748_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Glad I was able to get this smoker for you. You will have to post some pictures when you pull your finished bird in 9 or 10 hours. I guess it is kind of fitting that your first smoke on your new NWTF smoker with turkeys on the front was a turkey. I look forward to coming over for BBQ's in the future and maybe having a friendly smoke off competition.

• Like 1

Wow, that's an awesome smoker. Electric? I've been tempted to buy an electric to make jerkey an such. With these no burn days just seems convenient not to mention you don't have to baby it and make sure you maintain a constant temperature

• Like 1

Its a pellet smoker. Has a electric ignition for the first 5 minutes after that its 100% wood fired. The computer monitors the temp and adjust the amount of wood added and fan speed to keep it at preset temp, No baby siting required.

• Like 1

Yep it's a sweet smoker so far!!!! Here is a 5 hour update, I know I prob shouldn't be opening it and looking but it's so hard not to!

post-2686-0-84436700-1403114992_thumb.jpg

Soooooo......when is dinner? :D

TJ

• Like 1

8 hours later, done!!!! First of many to come

post-2686-0-98825600-1403129322_thumb.jpg

My daughter was selling raffle tickets at the banquet a couple nights ago. I wonder if she sold the winning ticket????

My daughter was selling raffle tickets at the banquet a couple nights ago. I wonder if she sold the winning ticket????

The smoker was purchased in the live auction but you daughter did sell me the winning ticket to a youth pheasant hunt.

The smoker was purchased in the live auction but you daughter did sell me the winning ticket to a youth pheasant hunt.

NICE! My father in law and his wife run the southern arizona chapter for the nwtf. Good stuff and good times.

• Like 1