Sign in to follow this  
camoremi

Badlands 2200

I had the badlands square one and it didn't leak

Cool I'm gonna order one tonight most likely. Thanks everybody

I strap a camelback with few pockets to the pack so you have more water and you can use a smaller pack with all you need for a stalk

I got the 105 ounce badlands one at sportsmans, hasn't leaked at all, used for hiking and periodically on my hunts aug-December. In the case there is a leak, send it in to badlands, and you'll get a new one. :D

is that 105 oz square?

It's rectangular, it fits nicely, but I never fill it all the way up, I think the max the Badlands reccomended for my 2200 was 95 or 100 ounces.

We'll I went to sportsmans and bought the bladder. It sucks I'm sorry to say it. The reviews were right. If it was in my pack and you lay your pack on the front in the back of your truck it will leak. I tightened it pretty tight and still leaks. Leak from screw on cap as if it doesn't seal. Is that normal?

We'll I went to sportsmans and bought the bladder. It sucks I'm sorry to say it. The reviews were right. If it was in my pack and you lay your pack on the front in the back of your truck it will leak. I tightened it pretty tight and still leaks. Leak from screw on cap as if it doesn't seal. Is that normal?

I called badlands this is a known issue. The rep said below threading their is a plastic thing. Run your finger around the circumference of it, pressing it down then their is a plastic piece to hold it by while you screw the cap on. Said if you do it like that it will not leak.. I will test it when I get off work and update everyone.

• Like 1

I had a 2200, great pack but made the switch the X2, I feel like its a better day pack and it can pack more meat than the 2200.

• Like 1

We'll I figured it out. Basically their is a ring that is around the threading the ring is the part that holds your cap on, so you don't lose it when it's not screwed on. You have to thread that ring down to make sure it's all the way at the bottom. Then screw your lid on and it doesn't leak. Apparently how ever the assemble it this doesn't happen. Maybe it's random maybe it's every single one. This I do not know. Works great now