coueshunter

Product Review-Pentax Gameseeker scope

I have just spent some time with the Pentax Gameseeker scope 3x9 50mm. I didnt expect to be impressed, but was. The scope seems well built, has good clarity and has the reticles for long distance shooting similar to Leupolds B&C reticle. Especially considering the price of under $150.00, I cant see how you can go wrong. I currently have a Leupold with a Premier reticle installed in it, but wouldnt hesitate to try this scope out on my next gun. I think overall price/quality this is a great bargain...........Allen Taylor...........p.s. this scope was sent to me by Doug at camerland..............

Did you mount it?To what caliber? Eye relief? Edge to edge clarity? Did you shoot it around in a square and did it come back to the original POI? Finish..gloss or matte?

Did you submerge it in water and then put it in the freezer?

Good review, but For that price, I wonder if it will take the pounding from a magnum?

I didnt mount this scope, it was sent to me to look at and I assumed that if I went out and bought mounts (which I wasnt going to do) I would scratch up the scope.

I did a physical/visual inspection and since I already have a Leupold VXIII with a custom Premier reticle, on a Weatherby .257mag matte finish, I compared this scope

to my existing scope (visually). I cannot speak to its ability to handle magnums etc........

Allen.........

Did you submerge it in water and then put it in the freezer?

Did you bake it in the oven at 375 deg and baste it with a nice marinade?

Bob