Sign in to follow this  
DesertBull

Only California.....

Everyone has the RIGHT to weed. Even if you have no money. And not just weed, the GOOD WEED.

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/berkeley-city-council-dispensaries-must-give-free-weed/#axzz36i1g6UhL

By unanimous vote of the city council, Berkeley, California, medical marijuana dispensaries will now be required to provide 2 percent of their pot for free to low-income patients, CBS San Francisco reports.

The city council meeting, which also amended medical marijuana rules to permit a fourth marijuana dispensary in the area, found it necessary to mandate that pot be provided at no cost to low-income users.

In foreseeing potential technicalities that would arise as a result of the new rule, the council also stipulated in its ordinance that, “medical cannabis provided under this section shall be the same quality on average” as what is provided to paying customers.

“Basically, the city council wants to make sure that low-income, homeless, indigent folks have access to their medical marijuana, their medicine,” said Berkeley city council member Darryl Moore.

Read more at TLR: Berkeley City Council: Dispensaries Must Give Out Free Weed | The Libertarian Republic http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/berkeley-city-council-dispensaries-must-give-free-weed/#ixzz36ty4uXoF
Follow us: @TheLibRepublic on Twitter | LibertarianRepublic on Facebook

I wish northern cali was its own state. I'd move back if it wasn't for these nut jobs.

Free pot should greatly motivate the vagrants to improve their lot in life.

Drunk drivers, are bad enough. Now lets give free dope to the lower class, who don't give a crap about anything, or anybody anyway. Food stamps, welfare, free dope. Bring us your poor, your tired, your huddled masses. We got free weed to hand out.

2 weeks ago, here in Tucson, a guy ran a red light and killed a girl on a bicycle. He admitted he had just smoked some synthetic weed. I hope he is behind bars for a long time. These dope smoking dumbasses don't belong in society.

Too bad an IQ/Common sense test is not required for any politician or councilman. That would eliminate most Liberals from getting into those positions, and making stupid laws.

What happens in California seems to spread east, like a disease. This country is going to HELLLL in a basket.

• Like 2

I'm so glad I left that state! They have a GDP higher than most countries and they still can't balance their budget. It has been overrun by lazy liberals, gang bangers, and nut jobs.