Sign in to follow this  
5guyshunting

my first chupacabra tag

i was up on the strip with riney back in 1999 when we spotted a chupa stalking in on a 200" 5x5 just before dark on the night before the season. we were just about to cry-neither of us had brought a rifle while scouting-when the chupa made its move. it took exactly 33 seconds for that little chupacabra to finish off that 250 lb tom lion we hadn't noticed crouched in the saddle of a big alligator right over the bucks path.

never saw the buck again-he spooked some outa the county-maybe up to park city.... only hair was left-not even a bone, a tooth or the skull of that cat could be found.

lee

i was up on the strip with riney back in 1999 when we spotted a chupa stalking in on a 200" 5x5 just before dark on the night before the season. we were just about to cry-neither of us had brought a rifle while scouting-when the chupa made its move. it took exactly 33 seconds for that little chupacabra to finish off that 250 lb tom lion we hadn't noticed crouched in the saddle of a huge alligator juniper right over the bucks path.

never saw the buck again-he spooked some outa there. only hair was left-not even a bone, tooth or skull of that cat.

lee

that thing is scarey , I can believe that!!!!!