Sign in to follow this  
bowsniper

Bowhunter4life's Snow Pig and Deer

My good buddy Mike (Bowhunter4life) asked me to post these great pictures for him. He's been pretty busy the last few weeks. I'll let him fill in the details of the hunts.

the javi was a sow. I took these 2 days apart. what a blast to take back to back game animals in az. it was a long haul. I was hunting between 2 stand location 100 miles apart the first week of the season. this was the 3rd snow pig from this herd. I received a call from a good hunting buddy that he tagged out on a nice 80" buck and I also told him I tagged out with my pig. so that night I decided to go back to that stand he was at since the bucks were rutting more there then were I was. plus hunting alone get tiresome also. just having a hunting partner makes the hunt so much better.both were takin from treestands about 20 yard shots and both piled up less then 30 yards. due to a very busy fall, with many plans. I decided to take the 1st 2 point that came by. :rolleyes: just had a coues steak last night! wow talk about melting in your mouth :P I am dreaming of an archery antelope tag 9 points and bull tag 7 points. we put in 100's of hours scouting, setting up stands this fall. it sure paid off with 6 archery coues bucks and 10 archery javelina's . looks like time to do some lion hunting with all the snow.mike

Great job Mike! To take a pig and whitetail within a couple days of each other is awesome!

Man i gotta say i'm an idiot for not buying a pig tag for this year! Awesome hunts and great pics. thanks for sharing

dan - shortshooter